Saturday, August 15, 2009

Babushka Cards

Did you know - Vintage Port takes 40 years to reach maturity.

I sat down and had a good card afternoon yesterday, producing 8 more samples of Babushka Cards for the web-shop. I made 4 gift tags and 4 full size cards. I will be e-mailing out my samples and see what happens. Anyway I wanted to share some photos of them here.....


The 4 gift tags



2 of the large/normal size cards, both are lined inside, the yellow one I used a star punch and shimmery lemon ribbon, with the doll raised in the center. The black card I just went with a striking black and white them, raising the doll in the middle, but at an angle, opposite to the white.




The last 2, on the green card I added some red and gold ribbon, and highlighted the doll with some gold glitter. The other card features 4 flowers punched out with the inside layer showing through, some distressed black paper and the doll raised on top.

Fingers crossed my designs are liked!

0 comments: