Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Card Sale!

I had a very nice meeting with a lady Friday, she has recently bought/set up a stall and was looking for new products to sell.... I took along 2 boxes of my cards, which she looked through and bought in bulk! I was very excited to make a large sale, and it's good to know my work will be available for sale in another outlet/way :-) Hopefully the cards will sell as well for her as they do for me and it will lead to her returning for more stock! She also gave me a few ideas and one is making up cards in a similar theme/range and selling as a packet - rather than individually, so I am busy sorting out sets - ie *Girls card* *Ocassion cards such as 21st, wedding, good luck etc* - I'm very excited and am already busy getting creative :-) These card packs will be availabe at a reduced rate also.

0 comments: