Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cards, Cards and more cards

So excited! My *creative juices* so to speak have been working overtime, and I had another brilliant craft weekend. After selling so many cards on OZTION recently, well, I just *had* to replenish my stocks - hee3.


This group I used all pre-printed card that my mother-in-law gave me :-) I co-ordinated with some papers and embellishments and came up with these. The Winnie The Pooh, Tinkerbell and Butterfly are *blank* cards for any ocassion. Then there is a well Done, Special Day and Hello Card. I really love how the Tinkerbell Card came out (hope buyers will too) lol



This selection features - Birthday, Wedding, Love, and Thank You. I love layering crads as you can see and tried to work through some themes like the lilac and white Thank You card and the greens in the birthday card. I used my Xyron sticker maker for the wedding card, and overall was very pleased with the results



And the last of that run of cards - my 6 *blank* cards - with no wording inside or out so great for any ocassion, and, even great as a note card! The pink card at the back features a sticker of Hannah Montana, and the one at the front is a boys birthday card - featuring Spiderman. I recently purchased stickers and am having fun incorporating them into my range, enlarging the variety for kids/teens cards.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my work, and don't forget to check out my website

www.freewebs.com/minniesmessages

If you are looking to buy. I also have listings on Gumtree and Oztion and new cards are always being added

Have a great day

~D~ xxx

0 comments: