Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trivia and Baby Cards

Did you know.... Strawberries are the only fruit whos seeds grown on the outside.

I had a very nice chat yesterday with a lady who contacted me via an ad I have running on Gumtree. To cut a long story short, she contacted me to say that she makes *baby baskets* from donated goods/items to give to mum's in hospital who've recently given birth. She wondered if I would be interested in donating some of my cards to put in her baskets and in return she'd place my business card inside - a little *free advertising*.

She rang me up and we had a nice chat about my cards, how I got started etc and how she got into volunteering these gift baskets. So, I will be mailing a few cards to her, and hopefully I may end up with some extra orders from it later! If anyone else is in a *situation* like this and I can help out with some cards in exchange for a little *free advertsing* I am happy to go ahead.

Looks like I'll be making some baby cards this week!

~~D~~ xxx

0 comments: