Thursday, June 4, 2009

Craft/Card Weekend

I had an amazing card making weekend! Made about 20 cards over the 2 days and was so pleased with what I accomplished :-) I had so much fun making new designs, and, as promised I made some Sympathy Cards to add to the range.



I tried to keep them elegant, in view of the ocassion, but tried to make them bright and cheerful as well, trying colours like baby blue and pink.

I also made just some random cards for various ocassions - Love, Birthday, Miss You, Thank You etc.

The red card pictured has already been sold!!! I used a stamp pad to ink around the green, red, purple and silver cards, just something different to try and to give a different look/effect.

And finally - also as promised I made some *blank* card, nothing inside and nothing on the outside to signify they are for anything in particular.



I really loved how the 2 in the front turned out - the brown/orange one and the one with the dragonfly. I am very happy to say all 7 of these cards sold, so it looks like next card making weekend, will be spent adding some more *blank* cards back to the range.

Love
~~Diane~~ :-)

0 comments: