Monday, June 8, 2009

Trivia and more cards

Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise


Well, I have had a few more good card making days, made some more *blank* cards seeing they sold so well last time - I love the Tinkerbell one I did! As always there are some that seemed *so good* in my mind, but didn't transfer to card, but, I know that where I might see something that I'm not happy with, someone else might LOVE! I got some Hannah Montana stickers as well, so can add *her* to my range, even made a boys SPIDERMAN card :-)

I haven't had a chance to load the cards to www.freewebs.com/minniesmessages yet - or even get photos, but I will be sure to add some pics to my blog. I feel a card making afternoon coming on, so will wait to get some more done first.

Yah! To Mark Webber - 2nd in the Turkish Grand Prix - way to go Mark!!!

Oh, if you are looking to buy a bulk lot of cards from me, I have a set of 30 up for sale on E-bay at the moment, the auction finishes on JUNE 15TH so you'll need to be quick - look for Rowly2000

Cheers

~~Diane~~ :-)

0 comments: